Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dq231
Penguin Admin
Penguin Admin

Number of posts : 602
Coins : 14,728

PostSubject: Notice To Parents   Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:29 am

A note to parents: This forum is monitored daily by an adult for any inappropriate behavior. All personal information (email addresses etc) will be kept safe and not divulged to any third parties. The forum has filters for bad language, and any inappropriate behavior is dealt with straight away. The members here are encouraged to report anything that they see that they are not happy with. This forum is as safe for kids as we can possibly make it! Any questions you have can be put to me by PM once you have registered. The chat box is moderated on a daily basis and checked for bad language as this can't be filtered like the forum is. Although I can't be on the chat box 24 hours a day, between myself and the moderators, we do a pretty good job of keeping it clean! :lol:

A note to the kids: These forums are intended for use for children of the age of 13 and over. I have made this forum for people older than 8. As some of you are younger than this, you should keep you parents informed of what you are doing here on the forum.

Every Tuesday is Non Members Day, We Dress as Non Members
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Notice To Parents
Page 1 of 1