Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coolgirl342
Pizza Chef
Pizza Chef

Number of posts : 215
Coins : 500

PostSubject: Post you day   Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:33 pm

This thread was made for you so you can post what you did in the day, you post it at the end of a day, you don't have to do it everyday, maybe even if something funny happened to you only, or whatever. It's just for fun...

Almost like a Diary Entry

Anyway I will go...

Sunday, July 27, 2008:

I went to Washington today...I live in the edge of New Jersey , and crossed the border I went to a park, I was with my family. We walked along the beach with our two dogs(including my dog), and came to the lake (the beach was kinda long.) We paddled and noticed it was not that cold...next thing we were in the water, we did not have our swimming trunks so we went in, in our pants Strange it may seem lol Well it was very refreshing...We messed about jumping over waves and stuff, My dog followed us out but one of them got tired and tried to get back to shore I held on and it was like a ride XD,

Before the SPCA get involved I only held on for a few seconds, I am not that mean

So what happened in your day? Post now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thecoolstarr
Nightclub DJ
Nightclub DJ

Number of posts : 716
Coins : 1,653

PostSubject: Re: Post you day   Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:58 pm

Thursday, July 31, 2008
[btw this is all true.]

I woke up at 10-ish, then i went downstairs. I decided to turn on the TV, Then I watched "phineas and ferb" i watched this episode thingy with a squid. Then I was sleepy, so i slept. Then I had this bad dream about squids taking over club penguin and real life. Then when i woke up, it was just a dream. Then i ate breakfast and i used the computer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Post you day
Page 1 of 1